SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Clan wanting to recruit SGTA gradutes as Training officers

4 posters

Go down

Clan wanting to recruit SGTA gradutes as Training officers Empty Clan wanting to recruit SGTA gradutes as Training officers

Post  naughtydog29 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:53 am

Greetings,
I had a discussion with Ding760 a few weeks ago and got his permission to post this 'job advert' here.

Clan Phoenix [PHX-I] is looking for one or preferably more than one graduates of SGTA to join our clan and help us develop and improve as a fighting force.
I have great respect for the work done here and have gained the approval of the rest of my clan's leadership to bring in some 'professional' tutors.

To begin with, I can offer a rank of Field Commander, rising to Deputy Commander after a probationary period. I can promise a good turn-out of our clan to scheduled training sessions and the commitment of the clan as a whole to taking on board the lessons offered.

I won't go into too much detail here, I just want to get your attention and open a discussion.
Thank you for your time,

naughtydog29
Deputy Commander Clan Phoenix
Commander 1st Battalion Clan Phoenix
naughtydog29
naughtydog29

Back to top Go down

Clan wanting to recruit SGTA gradutes as Training officers Empty Re: Clan wanting to recruit SGTA gradutes as Training officers

Post  Ding760 Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:57 am

Just to confirm, I did approve of this.

Thread stickied temporarily.
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Clan wanting to recruit SGTA gradutes as Training officers Empty Re: Clan wanting to recruit SGTA gradutes as Training officers

Post  naughtydog29 Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:28 am

Let's try and give a bit more information to prospective instructors.

There is no barrier to stop people joining our Clan, working with us for a given period and leaving to re-join SGTA to further their own training, continuing this loop as long as is convenient. I would join SGTA myself and train but I cannot be online enough to justify taking a space from one who can make that commitment...

We would also welcome a small group of friends to come and work as a team with us. This would probably be quite efficient and more effective.

I specifically will not recruit any existing trainers from SGTA, to try would be wrong. But perhaps some of you who wish to be trainers at SGTA might want to test your skills on us first...

Come talk to me, tell me what you might want to know, what might make you want to help us out.
Thank you for your time and attention.

naughtydog29
naughtydog29
naughtydog29

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:57 am

Hey mate,
I am not sure how high the interest from our guys will be.

I just checked your clan and you do have the number of players for cw but you definitely lack tier Xs for it.
In the upcoming campaign tier 4/6/8/10 are the ones used, at least that is what the rumors say.
You should be able to fit teams for the lower tiers but not tier 10 that is for sure.

It would be great to know whether you want some individual training for your players or just want to focus on teambased skills like focusing fire, shielding and stuff.

I will be busy through the campaign but afterwards we can talk about some sessions with your guys.
But I will stay with my clan even if I help with training and I will give priority to SGTA at any time, I hope that is ok for you.

Wasp
Wasp
Wasp
DEP. COMMANDER
DEP. COMMANDER

Back to top Go down

Post  naughtydog29 Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi Wasp,
I have to agree with your initial assessment of our Clan, there is no way we would be effective at this time.
Tank Company games are a better place to develop team work while grinding the higher tier vehicles we still need for CW.
I'd be interested to talk further and involve other members of our Clan leadership so we can better find out what we do not know, and what you think we may find most useful to begin with. I'd be happy to give you access to replays of TC battles if thought useful.
Yes, I am aware of the October campaign and understand completely that your responsibilities must lie with your own Clan.
I look forward to talking more with you Wasp, and anyone else interested in the conversation as it progresses.
Kind regards,

naughtydog29
naughtydog29
naughtydog29

Back to top Go down

Post  naughtydog29 Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 am

Hi again,
I had a long chat with my Clan Commander over the last few nights and he is happy for me to lead the discussion here and make plans on behalf of Clan Phoenix.
What is the best way forward Wasp? Shall we try to have a private conversation via PM or perhaps voice call on TeamSpeak or Skype?
Kind regards,

naughtydog29
naughtydog29
naughtydog29

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:10 am

Whatever suits you the most. Very Happy
You can either pm me here on the forums or visit our TS server so we can have a talk.

TS info:
sgta.teamspeak.net
pw: proacademy

I am online nearly every evening atm so it should be easy to get together.
Wasp
Wasp
DEP. COMMANDER
DEP. COMMANDER

Back to top Go down

Post  naughtydog29 Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Okay, I'll try and catch you on TS :-) My wife may be watching a dancing show on TV so may get a chance to be online over the weekend...
Many thx,

naughtydog29
naughtydog29
naughtydog29

Back to top Go down

Post  we_just_dinged_em Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Another nottingham dweller!
we_just_dinged_em
we_just_dinged_em

http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:10 pm

PMed you naughtydog on WoT Forums.
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  naughtydog29 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 am

PM replied to sir :-)

Nottingham-ish ;-) Just next to the M1 and closer to Derby to tell the truth!
naughtydog29
naughtydog29

Back to top Go down

Post  we_just_dinged_em Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:18 am

J-25 for me (off topic but interesting)

Smile
we_just_dinged_em
we_just_dinged_em

http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  naughtydog29 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:45 am

Yup, J25 here too :-) Shall we see how close we REALLY are to each other? Tank friends!!! :-D
naughtydog29
naughtydog29

Back to top Go down

Post  naughtydog29 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:11 am

Back on topic: I will be talking with Wasp over the next few weeks to prepare for any help he can offer our Clan after the upcoming Clan Wars campaign.
That notwithstanding, we are still very much looking for one or more people to join us, either permanently or for periods of time so they can return to SGTA for more training themselves.
Kind regards,

naughtydog29
naughtydog29
naughtydog29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down