SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

lazydot's YT channel

3 posters

Go down

lazydot's YT channel Empty lazydot's YT channel

Post  lazydot Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 pm

OHAIZ,
you guys will never guess it, but I did it too (-:
https://www.youtube.com/user/lzdt/videos?view=0&flow=grid

I basically tried to collect some SHIELDING replays, got 7 so far and yesterday I've made 7 short videos out of it.

It's my first try, so it would be nice to hear what you like and especially DON'T like and what could be done better, the more feedback (only negative is welcome even more) the better.

I will re-create the videos again, depending on feedback upload and see whether it has improved. Need to figure out myself first, what format etc. is best.

Thanks for your feedback guys!

lazydot
lazydot

Back to top Go down

lazydot's YT channel Empty Re: lazydot's YT channel

Post  Vallu01 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Well, you're doing the same mistakes I did. Talking too much and complicatedly. Try to think beforehand what you want to say, when and how to say that. On the first video you could have just cut straight to the shielding like you did in later videos. In some videos you change a lot how loudly you speak. Try to keep it loud and clear, but not monotonous. Good thing is that you seem to improve with more videos you do. So just keep repeating, watch your videos and think how you could make better, more clear and shorter explanations to keep viewers interested.

When you show the moment when you're shielding someone, you should stop the video and swing the camera around to show it from different perspectives. What you see, what your enemy sees and what your ally sees. Makes a better impression of how useful shielding is to those who don't know about it yet. I know what it is so I don't have to see a still picture from multiple perspectives to know what you're are doing. But for someone who has never seen this or is not quite sure how to do it correctly it makes a difference.

Oh and in the 3 videos I watched I never heard you say the f-word. What fuck is that all about? I can't fucking listen to you unless you're fucking swearing all the fucking time. (Good job, must been hard. Smile )
Vallu01
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

lazydot's YT channel Empty uh

Post  lazydot Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Because its in the 4th video and 6th/7th, whereas I pronounce F U C K letters instead of using that word in the last :-)

So far you're right, I just tried to improvise and do on the fly commentary. But well, thinking what I want to tell, trying to explain it with less and more simple words as well as camera perspectives. Well I will try to do it again and keeping that in mind, thanks!

EDIT: If I want to merge 2-3 video scenes into one, I have to use something like windows movie maker? Right?
lazydot
lazydot

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallu01 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 am

Don't worry about it too much, making the commentary will become easier more you do it. What I actually do is watch the replay and do the commentary without recording anything first. That way you can see in which points you need to say what, where you don't have anything to say or too much to say etc. And then change it accordingly for the real commentary.

And yes with WMM you can merge video clips together. Really useful software when you need just simple editing like I do.
Vallu01
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

lazydot's YT channel Empty version 2.0 is coming tonight

Post  lazydot Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Hey there.

Just reworked all videos, removed old ones while adding a new one, which will be 8th out of 8.
I will upload them tonight, but you can watch a video from our CW battle, where I shielded and saved allied T110E5, thanks for feedback and enjoy guys (-:

lazydot
lazydot

Back to top Go down

lazydot's YT channel Empty Final video

Post  lazydot Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 am

will be online in few hours under this link (https://youtu.be/3bza1sxU3wQ), enjoy guys (-:
lazydot
lazydot

Back to top Go down

lazydot's YT channel Empty Indien Panzer - Test Server 8.5 Preview and more

Post  lazydot Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Hey guys,

had luck to get on the test server yesterday, here is a short video, where you can see Indien Panzer in action, enjoy (-:

EDIT: no or almost no sound from WOT client, dunno, what went wrong there, sorry for that.

Full video:
lazydot
lazydot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:43 pm

lazy, fix your wotlab sig, it's high as ****

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Yeah lazy lol...you can troll with your fake WoTlab sig on official forums Smile....hardly a reason to troll us here as we all know your real performance Smile
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallu01 Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:04 am

Watched the last version of shielding, getting better. But when you edit multiple clips together you don't need to say "hello" at the beginning of every clip and "thank you for watching" at the end. Just once at the beginning of the video and once at the end Smile
Vallu01
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

lazydot's YT channel Empty but

Post  lazydot Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 am

Kawashiro wrote:lazy, fix your wotlab sig, it's high as ****
I like it very much this way, looks much better, doesn't it? :-)

Oh and Vallu, yes I recorded them 1 by 1 and every time I was just like "damn, fuck again this hello guys and blah guys", thought I can cut em out, but failed somehow.
lazydot
lazydot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down