SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Intermediate Impact Combat and Brawling! Cancelled!

+3
Ding760
ABCWarrrior
Rancidpunk
7 posters

SGTA :: Academy :: Lessons

Go down

Intermediate Impact Combat and Brawling! Cancelled! Empty Intermediate Impact Combat and Brawling! Cancelled!

Post  Rancidpunk Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 am

Cancelled, no takers so I'll be free to platoon or run a JR Med TC, I'll FC a couple but the rest will be volunteers.
Winning comes second to learning Smile

Last edited by Rancidpunk on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Rancidpunk
Rancidpunk
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Intermediate Impact Combat and Brawling! Cancelled! Empty Re: Intermediate Impact Combat and Brawling! Cancelled!

Post  ABCWarrrior Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:30 am

Rancidpunk wrote:Please reply in this topic to sign up or be on TS on time.

Up for this. Thanks.

PS. Nice to see a midweek session. More of these please, I don't tank at the weekend Smile

ABCWarrrior

Back to top Go down

Intermediate Impact Combat and Brawling! Cancelled! Empty Postponed!

Post  Rancidpunk Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:00 am

Sorry all, I'm going to have to postpone this until Tuesday 16th 20.00, I'm fleshing out some practical ideas for the classes and the wife has some friends round this evening and I have to shut up! Much as I love WoT she wins every argument Shocked
Rancidpunk
Rancidpunk
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Intermediate Impact Combat and Brawling! Cancelled! Empty Re: Intermediate Impact Combat and Brawling! Cancelled!

Post  Ding760 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 am

Alas...even a man from the Navy can't wrestle his wife....we are all doomed as men!
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:42 am

Don't worry, I have no plans to marry anyone. I'll just collect subordinates.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 am

Kawashiro wrote:Don't worry, I have no plans to marry anyone. I'll just collect subordinates.

Ever given marriage a thought Kawa?
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  we_just_dinged_em Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 am

I only just realised rancid was a fishhead!

I spent 6 years working alongside WAFUs (rancid will know what I mean) on the Harrier Force and I spent some time on the carrier (yuck) so I don't mind the navy. the army on the other hand..... Smile
we_just_dinged_em
we_just_dinged_em

http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelToedSneakers Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 am

What's wrong with the army? I've spent a part of my life in the mud and cold. Luckilly I was inside of an APC most of the time though.

Airmen on the other hand...

Wink
SteelToedSneakers
SteelToedSneakers

http://www.kittelsaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rancidpunk Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 pm

montyburns1982 wrote:I only just realised rancid was a fishhead!

I spent 6 years working alongside WAFUs (rancid will know what I mean) on the Harrier Force and I spent some time on the carrier (yuck) so I don't mind the navy. the army on the other hand..... Smile

Luckily I was on Minesweepers, a WAFU free zone but alas we were the poor sods with the best Sonar to find Harriers whose submersible capabilities the pilots regularly seemed to feel the need to test usually just as we were about to go alongside for the weekend!

The Army I can't complain about, never had much time working with them but when we were the only ship in the whole of Kuwait after Desert Storm with beer onboard I got to throw grenades, drive Warrior APC's and shoot loads of interesting stuff just for a few tins of Red Death Smile
Although I do hate the Army Officer who decided our wonderful ordnance disposal skills could be translated to finding mines in the bloody sand instead of dossing on our air conditioned ship! Rolling Eyes

One handy hint I did pick up was that if you stand on the brake of a tank you are making safe it will start rolling down the hill it's on with a bunch of Matelots screaming like girls Smile
Rancidpunk
Rancidpunk
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:13 am

Ding760 wrote:
Kawashiro wrote:Don't worry, I have no plans to marry anyone. I'll just collect subordinates.

Ever given marriage a thought Kawa?

If I didn't give it a thought, I wouldn't conclude that I'm by all means no marriage material.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rancidpunk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Now that we know Kawa has no marriage plans for the foreseeable future I'll just give the thread a bump to see if anyone is turning up or if the time would be better spent platooning!
Rancidpunk
Rancidpunk
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemmingtrain Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:25 pm

You a PPRuNer then?

Neither of you fans of the FAA then Laughing
Lemmingtrain
Lemmingtrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Rancidpunk Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:18 am

Had a great 6 months teaching sea survival with the NA(SE)'s at Horsea Island!

Me with hair!

Intermediate Impact Combat and Brawling! Cancelled! 69056_640002192683948_1932023740_n

Bonus that I got issued with a ton of Gucci WAFU gear and managed to stay a bit warmer and drier bouncing around the North Sea in winter on a minesweeper, shame us working sailors didn't get issued with the same stuff as the 1337 beta nab WAFU's Smile
Rancidpunk
Rancidpunk
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorritakid Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:41 am

I will attend if this finally happens. Also up for some tooning if it doesn't :p

Gorritakid

Back to top Go down

Post  we_just_dinged_em Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:49 am

Lemmingtrain wrote:

You a PPRuNer then?

Neither of you fans of the FAA then Laughing

I wouldn't be seen dead in PPrune, frankly, I'd rather drink bleach.Too many officers and 'aircrew' on there Smile.

I've a moderator and long time poster on E-Goat, and I did have an account on Rum Ration, but far too many sailor types and 'rum bum and baccy' for my liking Smile

I like/pity the FAA having worked with them for several years, in fact the best WO I ever worked for was Navy, not sure if that says more about the RAF than it does the FAA....
we_just_dinged_em
we_just_dinged_em

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemmingtrain Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:00 am

Spot on about PPRuNe though there is occassionally the odd good topic on there.

And Teeny Weenie Airways? Wink
Lemmingtrain
Lemmingtrain

Back to top Go down

Post  we_just_dinged_em Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:30 am

I liked the REME guys and the AAC crews (spent a lot of time with the Apache det at Bastion) but I hated the AAC 'grunts' and their obnoxious SNCOs. They kept calling themselves 'sky soldiers' which made me puke Smile
we_just_dinged_em
we_just_dinged_em

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down