SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Autoban works.

5 posters

Go down

Autoban works. Empty Autoban works.

Post  Emric Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:32 am

Hey tankers,

So, I Always doubted my reports to be taken serious. Never witnessed an immediate ban before either. That is....until today. I am banned for 24 hours.
I am not proud of it. A bit ashamed indeed.

Had some really bad battles today, but not that bad. Monitoring the pre-battlescreen I feel my temperature rising: a three men platoon with a T-25 and two tier I: a T1 Cunningham and a Medium Mk.1. I brought along my Churchill VII.
Now, to make some fun is okay. I really do believe it can be hilarious to drive a platoon tier I 's in a tier VI battle. However do not be surprised when your teammates do not share the same humor at that moment.
Consider that please before joking around with low tier vehicles in high tier battles.

Long story short........., upon battle start, while driving forward to gain a good position my eye spotted the Medium Mk.1, cupola turned to the left in an instance and, while driving, a warning went to my gunner , to late, with admirable precision the 77mm gun roars its ugly head. Boom! goes the tier I.
"You are reported!" shouts the driver of the Medium Mk.1. He's absolutely right. No way me having the right to take another players joy from him.

After two regular kills, all seem to go well for the team the shot driver repeats his message of me being reported. Which is okay by me. His platoonmate in the T-25 then decides to shoot me in the behind. Sirens ring. colors red and blue flicker before my eyes, the platoonmate in the T1 crosses in front of me: bad time, wrong place. Boom! I turn blue, my icon too. I go for the T-25, he flees but I shoot him, 130 hp less. Instantly I got thrown out of the game, a message appears: Your account has been blocked till 21.06.2013 19:41.

So, autoban works. Good warning for you and me for sure ! And a bit for the funnies in tier I in high tier battles; can be fun for sure but now and then someone will lose his temper............autoban. Lesson learned.

Greetings, Emric
Emric
Emric

Back to top Go down

Autoban works. Empty Re: Autoban works.

Post  Ding760 Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:45 am

"Here lies Emric... he died by the cruel swing of the WG banhammer and the troll teammates this playerbase provides"
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Inorien Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:18 am

Ding760 wrote:"Here lies Emric... he died by the cruel swing of the WG banhammer and the troll teammates this playerbase provides"

From the Gospel according to Inorien, chapter 3, verse 5:

[5]And on the 24th hour he did rise again, [6] and all were amazed, and there was much rejoicing.
Inorien
Inorien

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelToedSneakers Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:33 am

I misread the title. I thought it said "Autobahn works", and was like... "Um, yeah. It does!"

Then I read the post. Tough luck Emric. Those troll platoons are there for one reason, and that is making other players autoban themselves. This toon in particular made their goal, and you're the one sitting there with an unplayable game the next 24 hours.

I'm glad I've never experienced this myself, and would be screaming bloody murder at the screen if it was me! I feel your pain mate!
SteelToedSneakers
SteelToedSneakers

http://www.kittelsaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shufuni Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Your pain is shared Emric: there never seems to be justice for the intentional miscreants of the world, I would just once like to be present when they receive what they deserve.
Shufuni
Shufuni

Back to top Go down

Post  Emric Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:46 am

SteelToedSneakers wrote:I misread the title. I thought it said "Autobahn works", and was like... "Um, yeah. It does!"

Then I read the post. Tough luck Emric. Those troll platoons are there for one reason, and that is making other players autoban themselves. This toon in particular made their goal, and you're the one sitting there with an unplayable game the next 24 hours.

I'm glad I've never experienced this myself, and would be screaming bloody murder at the screen if it was me! I feel your pain mate!

Well, once upon a time in a country not that far away there was a little Austrian guy in lederhosen with a funny little moustache and a uncontrollable right arm which tends to raise every now and then.
That little guy thought of a solution for the workers being unemployed and came up with the idea of AutoBahn works.................the rest is history Smile

Or do I misunderstand you STS rendeer

However the ban is just, shouldn't have done that. I am not used to lose my temper that way. Didn't feel bad in the moment though.......

Thank you for your kind words  greetz
Emric
Emric

Back to top Go down

Post  Emric Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:49 am

Inorien wrote:
Ding760 wrote:"Here lies Emric... he died by the cruel swing of the WG banhammer and the troll teammates this playerbase provides"

From the Gospel according to Inorien, chapter 3, verse 5:

[5]And on the 24th hour he did rise again, [6] and all were amazed, and there was much rejoicing.

And behold in amazement.....I have risen, now in wait for the rejoice.

Amen Inorien, Aaaaamen!
Emric
Emric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down