SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

I'm out

2 posters

Go down

I'm out      Empty I'm out

Post  Inorien Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:09 am

Thanks for the fun time, guys. Give the spot to someone more worthy.

See you on the battlefield.
Inorien
Inorien

Back to top Go down

I'm out      Empty Re: I'm out

Post  BehemothNL Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:57 am

Hey Inorien,

I'm not holding you back or anything, because if you think you've learned enough you can absolutely go and look for you fortune in other clans.
But I'm really curious why you've come to this decision.
BehemothNL
BehemothNL
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

https://www.youtube.com/user/sNiPeReLiTeNL

Back to top Go down

Post  Inorien Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:42 pm

BehemothNL wrote:Hey Inorien,

I'm not holding you back or anything, because if you think you've learned enough you can absolutely go and look for you fortune in other clans.
But I'm really curious why you've come to this decision.

Its partly to do with giving up on the game, and partly to do with feeling like I haven't made the most of being here.

I took a long break a couple of weeks ago, and came back yesterday to give it another go. I lost my first 5 games back, each time was because of retarded MM - the same reason I left. It was the sort of game that you are going to lose no matter what. No matter how hard you try, there will be 7 people on your team who deal no damage, and 7 people on their team with 55%< winrates and high efficiency to stomp you into the dirt, no matter how hard you fight - all in a tier 10 game. The exact same thing that made me flip out a couple of weeks ago and uninstall.
I also haven't attended a single lesson while I was here. I joined in late April I think, after being on the waiting list for 3-4 weeks, was invited. 3 months on, I still haven't made use of the reason I was here. I had a brief thing with Ding on how to use the Comet, but that was it. There were a couple of lessons I signed up to, but never went because of IRL situations beyond my control. Then the whole Clan Wars thing happens and no lessons were going on for a really long time, which made me question why I was here in the first place.

Either way, I'm backing out. I'll still play WoT here and there, but not anywhere near as much as I used to. This game just makes me lose my temper way too quickly. I find it infuriating that I can fight my hardest and end up being teamkilled by some retard, or matched up against unbeatable odds time and time again. I like losing games where both teams were roughly equally pitched - where I play well, where it ends up being between a handful of warriors at the end. When one team just steamrolls the other because of a ridiculous skill differential, thats what I hate. Even if I'm on the winning team. Its not fun to crush people as if they weren't there. I know that MM is meant to be roughly random, but it seems like it isn't random - it feels like they stack it heavily in one team's favour. Maybe that's just me and my horrible luck, but thats what it feels like.

Thanks for the fun, again.
Inorien
Inorien

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum