SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Hows it going people? :-)

2 posters

Go down

Hows it going people? :-) Empty Hows it going people? :-)

Post  Maddog30 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:52 am

hello its Maddog30 here l looking forward to meeting new friends, and learning more about the game over a beer or something;-)

Maddog30

Back to top Go down

Hows it going people? :-) Empty Re: Hows it going people? :-)

Post  Ding760 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:06 am

D: But you already mentioned all that on your application form!

We want more juicy details! Very Happy For example: what kind of nab would you select? Greek or Dutch? Very Happy

Wrong answer will be faced with expulsion! :3

Lol, welcome to SGTA! Smile If you need any assistance, just contact any staff member Wink

Take care! Tread carefully... and carry as massive gun Very Happy
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddog30 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Hmm I think I will go for Greek Nab hope that's the right answer :-s

Juicy details l like jack and coke while doing 360 no scopes in wot lol :-)

Thanks for the welcome Ding and SGTA staff, people seem really friendly :-)

Also what part of China your from ? I have been there 4 times beautiful country.

don't worry I will be treading carefully :-) you a breaking bad fan?

Maddog30

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:56 am

Heeello again Smile

My origins are a bit complicated. I was born in a city called Anqing, but spent a lot of my time while I was young in Beijing. Sounds rather simple but I don't really think it's right confusing anyone further. 4 times you say? Do tell where you've been and what you thought of each place! I shall be the ultimate judge of righteous answers! lol!

Breaking Bad...um... it's good, although truth be told I'm usually so busy nowadays I don't have time to watch these shows (not a great TV fan myself). Still, from the bits I did watch it's pretty cool!
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddog30 Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:17 am

hey Ding

Thanks for the TCs games last night had so much fun with yous :-) Beijing is really beautiful such a friendly city with the people:-). I have been to Beijing as I said :-), Shenyang seems like nice city , Fushun its dirty place got the strange looks , Dalian beautiful sea side city very clear air.

I also not tv person l just like watch some good tv shows just when you said tread carefully reminded me of breaking bad:-).

i take it you have spent a lot of time in Ireland?

Maddog30

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:35 am

Yeah I spent 13 years in Ireland thus far (a bit too long for one's sanity in my opinion). I hope to go elsewhere soon after I graduate, but we shall see.

I hope you appreciated the distinct difference in building design in Beijing and elsewhere...mainly the distinct Communist/Soviet Union era styled buildings in Beijing compared to elsewhere.

I took my French-Dutch girlfriend to China not too long ago. Needless to say there were many 'looks'. We were approached by total stranger asking if we were going out. When replied in the positive, they would quickly get out their camera phones and begin the Chinese age-old tradition of 'OMG LOOK AT THE PHOTO I GOT'! Which is precisely why I later decided for fun to claim she was a prostitute (with her blessing to comment as such) when asked...

... this only stopped when I was arrested on suspicion of being a over-confident and highly successful pimp...

... so I had to settle with the answer she was not my girlfriend and she was my friend from Andorra...

... which got the response I was looking... the quick reaction of Chinese to quickly go check their phones for the geographical location of Andorra while she and I quickly slip away...

P.S: If you're wondering why I didn't simply tell the truth like billions of other people I've told this tale to... well... my girlfriend and I... we're a weird bunch who likes to try something new...
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum