SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

I am NOT quitting the game (not anymore!) - Edit: The Whales have been saved! (read my 3rd post)

+18
Observer
PointyHairedJedi
Vampir_Kifla
glisa_dejan
antoncini
Rancidpunk
SunTZuGa
BadGene616
Brainfarter
Vallu01
Wasp
we_just_dinged_em
BehemothNL
Boos B
Shufuni
nilzatron
Ding760
Sapaki
22 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

I am NOT quitting the game (not anymore!) - Edit: The Whales have been saved! (read my 3rd post) - Page 6 Empty Re: I am NOT quitting the game (not anymore!) - Edit: The Whales have been saved! (read my 3rd post)

Post  Rancidpunk Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:23 am

Set everything to low apart from view range, makes the screen feel way less cluttered and gives great FPS (120 to 150 is average for me)!
Rancidpunk
Rancidpunk
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

I am NOT quitting the game (not anymore!) - Edit: The Whales have been saved! (read my 3rd post) - Page 6 Empty Re: I am NOT quitting the game (not anymore!) - Edit: The Whales have been saved! (read my 3rd post)

Post  Sapaki Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Just got my first proper run yesterday with Wasp and Nilz! Things where kind of sluggish but I am getting there.

I turned all graphics to minimum, bar draw and view distances, I also kind of de-activated the tank explosions which honestly looked kind of silly so I turned them back on... It looks a bit like my old rig but runs veeeeeerrrryyyyyy smoothly...

fps are 60-70 ping is 100ish, I am slowly getting used to my new controls, new PC works very well, Internet is fixed, kid is fixed, now all I need to fix is my wife but I think that she is way beyond repair...
Sapaki
Sapaki
His Royal Majesty the Admissions Officer of the Clan Himself

Back to top Go down

Post  nilzatron Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:39 am

You should easily be able to bump up texture quality without seeing much of a performance drop, if any at all. Will make the game look prettier, without adding needless crap like distance fog/blur, bloom, etc.

I loved the track effects, but the dust clouds were obscuring my view too much, so I turned them off.
nilzatron
nilzatron
Guide
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  SunTZuGa Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:29 am

Sapaki wrote:Just got my first proper run yesterday with Wasp and Nilz! Things where kind of sluggish but I am getting there.

I turned all graphics to minimum, bar draw and view distances, I also kind of de-activated the tank explosions which honestly looked kind of silly so I turned them back on... It looks a bit like my old rig but runs veeeeeerrrryyyyyy smoothly...

fps are 60-70 ping is 100ish, I am slowly getting used to my new controls, new PC works very well, Internet is fixed, kid is fixed, now all I need to fix is my wife but I think that she is way beyond repair...
Try this: http://www.wottweaker.com/
SunTZuGa
SunTZuGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Boos B Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Just saw the title. Does that mean we are still not rid of you, Sapaki? Razz clown 
Boos B
Boos B
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapaki Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:00 am

Ok guys, as promised, the first gift to one of the contributors has been sent! cheers  

I am not forgetting guys so I am expecting a "wishlist" from Nilzatron, Wasp and Pointy! 

I will try to fulfill their wishes as soon as I can!

I am NOT quitting the game (not anymore!) - Edit: The Whales have been saved! (read my 3rd post) - Page 6 Vallu_12"
Sapaki
Sapaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallu01 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:55 am

I am NOT quitting the game (not anymore!) - Edit: The Whales have been saved! (read my 3rd post) - Page 6 7bgw
I am NOT quitting the game (not anymore!) - Edit: The Whales have been saved! (read my 3rd post) - Page 6 V4jq
Smile
Vallu01
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapaki Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:09 am

Errr... Vallu, I don't want to alarm you but your tank has a gaping hole where the gun should be...
Sapaki
Sapaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallu01 Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:00 am

Sapaki wrote:Errr... Vallu, I don't want to alarm you but your tank has a gaping hole where the gun should be...
Yeah I bought it on a sale...
Vallu01
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6