SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Hi all, please allow me to introduce myself

4 posters

Go down

Hi all, please allow me to introduce myself Empty Hi all, please allow me to introduce myself

Post  conisboro Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've just joined SGTA in the hope that, like many before, I will learn and improve my WoT play and hopefully at some time in the future will be able to give something back.

I love playing WoT but sadly am a below average player. I've subscribed to PHJ, Quicky, Sidestrafe, Rising Sun, Foch etc to watch and try and learn from them. I stumbled across a link to SGTA and was so pleased to see the values that they subscribe to. One of the things that really disappoints me in WoT is the "trash talk", so when I play I pretty much keep to myself, try to do the right thing by the team and apply some of the advice that I've picked up from watch the expert's videos.

So I'm really looking forward to getting involved and am currently reading up on all the background stuff to understand what I need to do next.

Looking forward to meeting you on the field
All the best Rafe (aka Conisboro)
conisboro
conisboro

Back to top Go down

Hi all, please allow me to introduce myself Empty Re: Hi all, please allow me to introduce myself

Post  Brainfarter Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Damn, that title... now you got me humming the rest of the day! Welcome aboard!

Brainfarter
Brainfarter
Lead Guide
Lead Guide

Back to top Go down

Hi all, please allow me to introduce myself Empty Re: Hi all, please allow me to introduce myself

Post  RoninRage Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 am

Hi Rafe!

Welcome! To answer your question in the guides topic:
First of all you need to get to the applications area of the forum and apply.
That could be find here:
https://sgta.forumotion.com/t1-begin-the-process
Copy paste the application form and fill it out.
Then our submission officer will have a look if you met the requirements which are not dependent on stats but to ingame experience and your online times and things like that.
If you are excepted you will get a clan invite from sgta or sgta2 which you have to except on the World of Tanks page. A guide will be assigned to you to help you find your way in SGTA.
Please read through this first: https://sgta.forumotion.com/t120-how-things-work-here-aka-read-this
Also it would be great if your forum name would be the same as your World of Tanks ingame name (i think you said thats Conisboro). To do so click on the profile button in the header of this page change your username there and click save. This will make our admission officers work and the work of instructors much easier. Thanks!
All further details will then be provided by your guide.

Greets
Ronin
RoninRage
RoninRage
Guide
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  conisboro Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Thanks Ronin,

I did complete the application form and e-mailed it to Admin so I hope that's OK. But I realised that I did not list all the tanks I have unlocked so perhaps I'll submit again just to make sure. Also have read the "how things work here" so I guess that I'll now just have to sit back and wait and hope.

All the best.
conisboro
conisboro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapaki Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 pm

No need to hope, provided you fit the criteria (above 18, 1k battles) your application will be accepted. We do have room. Getting in is easy, staying in, especially when we lack space requires a minimum of commitement, that's all.

The admissions officer
Sapaki
Sapaki
His Royal Majesty the Admissions Officer of the Clan Himself
His Royal Majesty the Admissions Officer of the Clan Himself

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum