SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Sapaki - Lil Pony Beta Nab!

3 posters

Go down

Sapaki - Lil Pony Beta Nab! Empty Sapaki - Lil Pony Beta Nab!

Post  Sapaki Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 am

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the wall of text!

well people call me Sapaki ingame or lil pony or beta nab or all of the above. Sapaki in my native language (Greek that is) means something close to "ol' rotten thing". As far as the lil pony or beta nab part of the title, you can ask me If you want to know the origin of the nicks, it is a long story but I will provide you with a link that explains everything. It all emmanated from an EPIC thread I followed in the official WG forum.

In real life I am Theo and I am 34 years old.

I heard about WoT by reading about it in a monthly PC magazine I buy, and it looked intersting. I took a look at it and got hooked ever since. What fascinated me most about this game is that it is the epitomy of "easy to learn, hard to master". It is not the usual pew pew fps, you have to actually think about what you hit, why you hit it and where to hit it.

In the beggining I did my share of randoms and managed to grind my german line (yes I only play greman for the moment, don't ask me why, I dunno), up to tier 6 or something before joining SGTA. Up to tier III the battles where pretty much straight forward to me, once past Tier III, I saw that there was techniques I ignored as some tanks I faced seemed to be indestructible. That's where I began to ask myself some questions. My first mentors in game where a couple of very experienced countrymen of mine, but it did not feel arlight to me to ask them questions all the time. So, I looked for info in the Wiki, and some vids on youtube by Highflyer15.

I did not want to join any clan before being somewhat seasoned. I decided the time had come upon reaching 2000 battles or something. I did not want to join just any clan, I needed something good with good people willing to teach me stuff, so Ι opened a pm box and after explaining my situation I asked Highflyer if he could recommend a clan that could fulfill my aspirations. He recommended SGTA as being the perfect clan for me. How right he was.

I joined SGTA and the rest is history! I can go on talking for hours of how SGTA has been beneficial to me, the only thing that I will say though it is that it is the best thing that happened to me ever since I joined the game.

It is not only what I have learned, it is the people here that are kind and ALWAYS willing to explain and share their knowledge with you. Ding, Brit, Vallu, Wasp, Sid, Kawa only to name a few. My plans for the future involve gaining the necessary knowledge and experience in order to be able to contribute to the clan as well.

Always open to questions if I can help and always available for toons, don't be shy, just ask!

Oh yes and something else about me that you should know: I was born stupid and I often talk nonsense!

See ya on the battlefield

o7 Sapaki.
Sapaki
Sapaki
His Royal Majesty the Admissions Officer of the Clan Himself

Back to top Go down

Sapaki - Lil Pony Beta Nab! Empty Re: Sapaki - Lil Pony Beta Nab!

Post  Vallu01 Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:08 am

You forgot to mention that you're among the biggest trolls in SGTA Wink

To be only playing German tanks means that you're either brave or stubborn, hmmm... I wonder which one.

Edit:If you do ask him about beta pony nab thingy, be ready for long and epic topic in WoT forums!
Vallu01
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Emric Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:34 am

Vallu01 wrote:You forgot to mention that you're among the biggest trolls in SGTA Wink

To be only playing German tanks means that you're either brave or stubborn, hmmm... I wonder which one.

Edit:If you do ask him about beta pony nab thingy, be ready for long and epic topic in WoT forums!

I'm afraid he has no girlfriend, house and/or car. Very sad case.
btw. Would you like to see my beautiful body? Question
Emric
Emric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapaki Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:03 am

@Vallu: Well to be honest you forgot option number 3. I am either brave, either stubborn, either plainly stupid... I ll let you guess which one better applies in my case.

@Emric: Bro, do you even lift?
Sapaki
Sapaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down