SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

esxkfd APPLICATION

4 posters

Go down

esxkfd APPLICATION  Empty esxkfd APPLICATION

Post  esxkfd Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 am

In Game Nickname: esxkfd
Usable Languages: English, Turkish
Previous Clan: KIA RRC ( current)
Favorite Type Of Tanks (Heavy, Medium, Light... ): Lights seem to be working better for me for some reason
Tanks Owned : IS7 T44 T26E4 AMX 13 90 M40/43 M4A3E8
Win Rate : 50%
Match Played : 6420
How did You hear about SGTA?: WOT FORUMS
Why are you applying to SGTA: TO LEARN MORE

esxkfd

Back to top Go down

esxkfd APPLICATION  Empty Re: esxkfd APPLICATION

Post  Ding760 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:45 am

I see you stated in your application that you are currently in the RRC clan. Now, am I correct to assume you will be willing to leave that clan to join the academy? Or is it something else you had in mind? Smile
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallu01 Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:21 pm

esxkfd added to the waiting list https://sgta.forumotion.com/t227-academy-waiting-list#1887

Please note that to join SGTA you will have to leave your current clan. When you leave a clan there is 2 days cooldown period, during which you can't join other clans. Please take this into consideration when you're about to get invited from the waiting list.
Vallu01
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  esxkfd Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 pm

you are right ding. I was wondering if it is possible to join you when you guys run TC or platoons, for me to judge if moving here would add anything to my existing knowledge.
I am seeking to improve myself, and I do not really want to leave my current clan to step into unknown.
Is it not possible to participate your training at least to understand what I can learn?
Regards
esxkfd

esxkfd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 pm

esxkfd wrote:you are right ding. I was wondering if it is possible to join you when you guys run TC or platoons, for me to judge if moving here would add anything to my existing knowledge.
I am seeking to improve myself, and I do not really want to leave my current clan to step into unknown.
Is it not possible to participate your training at least to understand what I can learn?
Regards
esxkfd

If you wish you may join classes and TCs but unfortunately we will not give you notification of when these events are on...you will need to check them up yourself from our forums and reply to sign up your interest. TCs are held regularly on a fixed time every week.

Non-SGTA people also has a disadvantage in that if a TC or class is full, SGTA members will always be given priority... all really to be expected tbh Smile

We of course have no objections to you having a look first, besides... there's no point of you waiting on the waiting list for a considerable amount of time only to find we are not the place you are looking for. Am I right? ^^

Last edited by Ding760 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallu01 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Sure, just sign up for one of the classes in the lessons section https://sgta.forumotion.com/f5-lessons
Also take a look at the SGTA Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/SGTAVallu01
Vallu01
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Wed May 01, 2013 12:32 am

RRC you say?
Nice to see someone from our sister clan around here Very Happy

Feel free to sign up for a lesson, maybe you will be surprised Wink

o7
Wasp
Wasp
Wasp
DEP. COMMANDER
DEP. COMMANDER

Back to top Go down

Post  esxkfd Wed May 01, 2013 1:08 am

Ding760 wrote:
esxkfd wrote:you are right ding. I was wondering if it is possible to join you when you guys run TC or platoons, for me to judge if moving here would add anything to my existing knowledge.
Regards
esxkfd

If you wish you may join classes and TCs but unfortunately we will not give you notification of when these events are on...you will need to check them up yourself from our forums and reply to sign up your interest. TCs are held regularly on a fixed time every week.

Non-SGTA people also has a disadvantage in that if a TC or class is full, SGTA members will always be given priority... all really to be expected tbh Smile

We of course have no objections to you having a look first, besides... there's no point of you waiting on the waiting list for a considerable amount of time only to find we are not the place you are looking for. Am I right? ^^

That is exactly what I meant. We can have a chat tonight on TS if you are online and discuss what your trainings involve and how they are being carried out etc. I already checked the documents and feel I already know almost everything mentioned there.

esxkfd

Back to top Go down

Post  esxkfd Wed May 01, 2013 1:10 am

Wasp wrote:RRC you say?
Nice to see someone from our sister clan around here Very Happy

Feel free to sign up for a lesson, maybe you will be surprised Wink

o7
Wasp

Yea, we have quite a large number of people coming over to us from RR, which I find useful. TopMol is a good FC for starters, but for some reason we fail to land anywhere.
I will sign up for a lesson for sure, or at least platoon with you guys if you happen to need 1 more player Smile

esxkfd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down