SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Never had such a good battle. Ever. Look!

5 posters

Go down

Never had such a good battle. Ever. Look! Empty Never had such a good battle. Ever. Look!

Post  cfsmihai Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:14 pm

So I was just doing my usual solo/random torture to get my x2, when all of a sudden i managed to get a very nice victory. I was alone versus nearly half the team at the end, granted some were lower tier.
I never thought it possible to earn so much xp and credits.

Here is a screenie:

Never had such a good battle. Ever. Look! Shot_007

cfsmihai

Back to top Go down

Never had such a good battle. Ever. Look! Empty Re: Never had such a good battle. Ever. Look!

Post  Lemmingtrain Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Nice stuff Very Happy 

I'd like to see a replay if you have it?
Lemmingtrain
Lemmingtrain

Back to top Go down

Never had such a good battle. Ever. Look! Empty Re: Never had such a good battle. Ever. Look!

Post  cfsmihai Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:50 am

sadly i don't have that feature enabled. it was mostly me creeping in and then defending myself at cap.

cfsmihai

Back to top Go down

Post  vorlontank Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:12 am

good game, always nice to get a mastery badge

vorlontank

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemmingtrain Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 am

Shame about the replay Sad 

I find it's best to have record set on as default for a number of reasons:

- so you can relive epic games like above Very Happy 
- review your games to see how you can do better
- to send a copy to support for when you meet team killers, trolls etc in game Rolling Eyes 

After all, it's only a few Mb and you can always clear it out at the end of each days play if space is at a premium on your HD.

LT
Lemmingtrain
Lemmingtrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Etairos Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Joined SGTA and he became already a pro.Join the Ding side of the force young padawan
Etairos
Etairos

Back to top Go down

Post  cfsmihai Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm

That's not all. (also i've been in SGTA since November). I kept having games like that ALL day yesterday. Not quite as epic, but close. Today i have more games like this. In different tanks.

For example:Never had such a good battle. Ever. Look! Shot_010

I don't even like the T1 HT. I just need 3k more xp to get rid of it. Now I'm not so sure I should sell it. I already have enough tier 5 heavies though...

I just don't die so much anymore and I do a lot more damage than I used to. I was thinking it was just a win streak, but I suppose it's possible I just don't suck anymore. Or at least suck less than the majority of players in random games.

cfsmihai

Back to top Go down

Post  Etairos Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:05 pm

It was matter of time to start improving considerably,always watch your replays it will help you to point out your mistakes
Etairos
Etairos

Back to top Go down

Post  cfsmihai Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Thanks! In that case it seems I passed a stepping stone ^^

The game all of a sudden became a lot more fun.

cfsmihai

Back to top Go down

Post  vorlontank Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm

T1 heavy is ok, M6 a little better, shame they are so HUGE, but then you get the oh so good t-29

dont be in too much of a hurry though, best to maybe stay in the T1 for a bit and elite it. then turn on the crew xp acceleration and get some perks on them for when you progress up. makes a big difference

vorlontank

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyScouser Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:27 pm

vorlontank wrote:dont be in too much of a hurry though, best to maybe stay in the T1 for a bit and elite it. then turn on the crew xp acceleration and get some perks on them for when you progress up. makes a big difference

This, with less than 2k battles id seriously consider slowing the pace a little.

T6 and below are really fun levels and you should try and get to the point where you are confident and dealing the damage consistently, I wish I had stayed there longer. Rushing up the tiers, for me, led to disappointment and falling stats. Now im playing more T6 and below and only T8 if i want to train crews, with the skills I learnt in SGTA I can more often than not hold a battle and make a real difference, its now an enjoyable game to play again.
Having a good crew in the higher tiers i think is one of the must have upgrades, this was most apparant when I first got my KT, I was really bad in it, so I moved my 4 skills, 1000 battle crew from my VK36.01(H) in to it. The KT was easier to play but my VK36.01, oh lord, it was a shadow of its former self and win rates have dropped.
AndyScouser
AndyScouser

Back to top Go down

Post  cfsmihai Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 am

I wish I could multi-quote. I am not rushing. The T1 I progressed just because I had 19k xp on it already. I currently have in my garage the T-34, KV-1 (for credits), KV-1S, Churchil I and am playing all of them. I also have some tanks to buy back.

I have decided to move on with the IS line as far as it will take me as my main tank and T-34 as secondary. The rest I play according to my mood. Besides the IS which I am raising credits to purchase, I don't plan on going beyond tier 6 for a long time. I think it's good to have one constantly progressing line.

Edit: and I DO have the crew 100% + repair on the T1 ht, sent it to barracks for the M6. Also have 97% + repair 96% on the KV-1, moved it from the kv-1S in wait of the IS.

cfsmihai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down