SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Wish list for in game features of WOT whats yours ?

5 posters

Go down

Wish list for in game features of WOT whats yours ? Empty Wish list for in game features of WOT whats yours ?

Post  Attillathegun Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:02 am

Hi.

What would you like to see added, removed , improved in WOT ?

ME ?

Mainly MM to based upon some form of skill based assesment. Fed up when battle starts no one replies to my questions / requests. Such as Tactics ? need 3 heavies here etc only for no replies, and either a lemming train develops but stops for one tank at some bend or corner for whole battle, or everyone ifgnores the scout and lets arty die......this could be a very long list of reasons.

Solution ?

I would like a 3 teir classification/ or choice as to what groups i play with.

Beginners, average, skilled.

think thats self explantary.

whats yours wish ?
Attillathegun
Attillathegun

Back to top Go down

Wish list for in game features of WOT whats yours ? Empty Re: Wish list for in game features of WOT whats yours ?

Post  gottenss Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:24 am

More crew voices, some new type of games( CTF and some other funny modes.),Better graphics and maybe better gun sounds( I'm a maniac when it comes to guns xD )
gottenss
gottenss

Back to top Go down

Wish list for in game features of WOT whats yours ? Empty Re: Wish list for in game features of WOT whats yours ?

Post  Attillathegun Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:31 am

New game modes would be nice

i would like to add being able to choose what map to play on. IE when using arty to avoid maps like himmelsdorf. after all real arty destroys buildings but most buildings on himmelsdorf cant be destroyed so limited spots to shoot at with arty and eveyone knows where they normaly sit no bushes to camo in.
Attillathegun
Attillathegun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:24 am

Attillathegun wrote:New game modes would be nice

i would like to add being able to choose what map to play on. IE when using arty to avoid maps like himmelsdorf. after all real arty destroys buildings but most buildings on himmelsdorf cant be destroyed so limited spots to shoot at with arty and eveyone knows where they normaly sit no bushes to camo in.

If one could choose what map to play on, certain maps would never have certain tanks, and certain maps would be filled with firepower long range based tanks. Randomization is still needed imo.

What I would like more of... is balance of the matchmaker relative to map. Completely skill balance isn't what I would desire, because then it's a bit hard to actually shine or get achievements (you'd have people who wait for kills then). However, MM should take into consideration of what tanks are matched against what on certain maps.

When you have a team of AMX 50B, E-100, E-100, Maus and enemy team has IS-7, T110E5, T110E5, Batchat 25t on Malinovka, regardless of how skilled you are, and I can assure you most people would agree team team 1 have terrible chance of victory. It's as you say with artillery on himmelsdorf, but there both team get equal liabilities, both teams get the roughly same amount of artillery, so you don't have a definite advantage.
I would like MM to take into consideration the win rates of tanks on certain maps, this is done in professional gaming communities in strategy games where certain matchups with different races have huge differences on certain maps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollysmoke Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:53 pm

A tabbed chat window for maps, so you flick between tabs easily to focus on more important chat.

Hollysmoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Oh man...so many I can think of...

I'd like more island maps...preferably with more use of maneuverability decrease due to water.

Then, filter for filtering tanks in garage by tiers! Or even a filter which allows you to type the name of the tank to filter them!

Then, skill based MM, yes...this is much needed, and not only do I not have to suffer people playing badly, but I can be placed fighting people roughly my same skill.

My 2 cents! Very Happy
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  EUROBrit Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 pm

More foliage on the bushes..... Smile
EUROBrit
EUROBrit
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down