SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF THE SGTA

5 posters

Go down

I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF THE SGTA Empty I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF THE SGTA

Post  WIDOWMAKER99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 am

In Game Nickname: WIDOWMAKER99
Usable Languages: English
Previous Clan: EDIN Royal Ediburgh Regiment
Favorite Type Of Tanks (Heavy, Medium, Light... ): ...Mediums
Tanks Owned : ... Renault UE57, AMX AC mle.48, Pz Kpfw.35t, Pz Kpfw.38t, Pz Kpfw.38t na, Pz.Kpfw IV, VK36.01(H), Panther/M10, Pz Kpfw VI Tiger, Lowe, Pz Kpfw TigerII, Panzerjager I, Marder II, Pz Kpfw Ausf III, Churchill VII, Alecto, TIE6, M4 Sherman, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, M4AE8 Sherman, T26E4 SuperPershing, T29, M36 Jackson, BT-2, BT-7, A20, T-34-85, SU-100Y
Win Rate : ...44%
Match Played : ...4293
How did You hear about SGTA?: Through a old clan mate PointyHairedJedi, he is a member of SGTA
Why are you applying to SGTA: I would like to join SGTA because the reason i left my clan was that to me joining a clan I thought would bring with it a sense of commraderie and team mates playing together but i found the total opposite. It was almost like everyone for them self's which i really dont want any part of.  There was no commraderie and no sense of being part of a team. I am trying to find a group of like minded folks who want to be part of a team and act and play like a team. And the fact that you guys focus on helping each other become better players to me sounds awesome. that i would love to be part of.

WIDOWMAKER99

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF THE SGTA Empty Re: I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF THE SGTA

Post  Sapaki Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Hello WIDOWMAKER99,

I am the clan recruiter, you are added to the waiting list, you should expect to be erolled within the next 20 days to one month (this is just an estimate though). While on the waiting list you are considered to be a full member of the clan, even if you do not have a clantag yet.

The waiting list can be seen here: https://sgta.forumotion.com/t227-academy-waiting-list

Please take a read at this:https://sgta.forumotion.com/t359-mission-statement

And this: https://sgta.forumotion.com/t120-how-things-work-here-aka-read-this

Another small remark, you will find what you seek for in this clan, there is solidarity and camaraderie, on the other hand you do not mention anything about wanting to learn. Attending classes is mandatory (although you can attend 1 per week of your choice) and you are expected to be actively seek to learn. 

The purpose of the clan is get in, learn and then move on. Loyalty here is about class attendance and involvement and not the time you spend in the clan as we need the space for new people wishing to learn. Don't worry about losing the friends you will make here, we have a little system that allows all graduates to keep in touch with all current and former clan members. More on the reads I gave you.
Sapaki
Sapaki
His Royal Majesty the Admissions Officer of the Clan Himself

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF THE SGTA Empty Re: I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF THE SGTA

Post  WIDOWMAKER99 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

Sorry i didnt mention about wanting to learn how to play the game better that is one of the things i like about the SGTAand am very keen to learn from your members. There's all ways space to learn more and you can see from my stats i need the help. Looking forward to be able to take the classes and meeting new folks. Thanks.

WIDOWMAKER99

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:33 am

Hi Widow (wow that nick sounded a bit wrong Razz)

Firstly thanks for your interest in SGTA, it is always very much appreciated to see someone appreciate our values.

Secondly, I believe Sapaki touched on this, but while we certainly can fulfill everything you've specified in your application, I really feel it necessary to outline a second time (after Sapaki) that learning is the key here in SGTA. Because if you are not keen to learn here, it becomes painstakingly obvious after a short amount of time (as you loose the will to attend classes). I just wish to better inform you that if you are sure you would like to ACTIVELY learn, then do join us! Smile But if what you are seeking is something else besides learning primarily, then it may be better to reconsider.

I know my reply sounds like I'm dissuading you, but I assure you that's not the case. I always want people in the academy to be 100% satisfied, or as close as reasonably possible. And what I pointed out is certainly relevant to achieving that both for you and the academy ^^

Anyways, hope to see you in here soon! Smile
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  PointyHairedJedi Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:34 am

Hey Widow!

Top tip for getting in, and for getting on generally (though you didn't hear it from me, shhh): bribes of cookies work wonders.  But again, you definitely didn't hear it from me. Wink
PointyHairedJedi
PointyHairedJedi
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

https://www.youtube.com/user/PointyHairedJedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapaki Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:54 am

PointyHairedJedi wrote:Hey Widow!

Top tip for getting in, and for getting on generally (though you didn't hear it from me, shhh): bribes of cookies work wonders.  But again, you definitely didn't hear it from me. Wink

One tiny little detail though... NEVER EVER EVER eat the cookies Monty will give you! NEVER!
Sapaki
Sapaki

Back to top Go down

Post  we_just_dinged_em Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:10 am

Sapaki wrote:
PointyHairedJedi wrote:Hey Widow!

One tiny little detail though... NEVER EVER EVER eat the cookies Monty will give you! NEVER!

^^ This...so much this
we_just_dinged_em
we_just_dinged_em

http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDOWMAKER99 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:39 am

Thanks for the advice guys, cant wait to get in and start playing for SGTA. I love the way you guys focus on learning from each other, really looking forward to the classes. Oh and PointyHairedJedi.....( i got chocolate chip, double choc and box loads of em so were good!) Wink

WIDOWMAKER99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down