SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

What needs to be done for an 'average wr'

+9
Sapaki
Kokotni
Vallu01
RoninRage
Bloodrave
IronClaw
Daeworn
Brainfarter
Dannyboy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What needs to be done for an 'average wr' - Page 2 Empty Re: What needs to be done for an 'average wr'

Post  Dannyboy Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:15 am

Yes, i understand the statistics point now

That being said, there many contradicitions.

For example, bloodrave made it clear there was 'no excuse' not to have a T7 tank. Iron agreed with him. On the other hand , Ronin disagreed and you too, saying no one should 'rush to higher tiers'.

So how can that all be the case, and bloodrave's arguments still be 'right'. I am receviing conflicting points here.

Let's make this clear:

'Dannyboy do yourself a favor and kick yourself out of the denail phase' - That is not a polite way of making a point, end of.

P.s. Given the times of the lessons, there are none i can really attend - thus far i have only ever attended one

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

What needs to be done for an 'average wr' - Page 2 Empty Re: What needs to be done for an 'average wr'

Post  IronClaw Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:18 am

Dannyboy wrote:
For example, bloodrave made it clear there was 'no excuse' not to have a T7 tank. Iron agreed with him.
Please stop putting words in people's mouths. That is not what Bloodrave said, and not what I said either. To quote myself:

That having said: there's many reasons for not having a T7 tank, and no one will judge you them.
What bloodrave said, and what I agreed to is that "I only have 2k games" is not an excuse for not getting a T7 tank. That is something very different from "There is NO excuse not to have a T7 tank".
IronClaw
IronClaw
Lead Guide
Lead Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 am

The implicatioin of Bloodrave's comment was that there was no excuse. From a native speaker, that is quite clear.

This is a pointless argument in the first place. The original discussion has been cleared, thanks to some nice feedback. And yes, Bloodrave i found your kicking out of denial phase rude.

Moving on...

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokotni Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:51 am

Deleted following Dannys last response

Kokotni

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostis_Larsson Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:38 am

Dannyboy wrote:Let's assume an average wr is 48%, what does it take to achieve that?
Let's start with the basics:
- Good PC so you can have a minimum 30 fps.
- At least 20'' screen so you can see more things in front of you.
- Good internet connection in order to have a low ping as possible.
Kostis_Larsson
Kostis_Larsson

Back to top Go down

Post  we_just_dinged_em Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:47 am

Wasp wrote:Like some of the others already said there is more to winning a game than simply pouring dmg.

I know it is pretty generalised but there are two types of blue/purple eff players (assuming that people with high eff also have good WRs which is the case normally).

There are the ones who camp the whole match, do a lot of dmg with sniping and when they see one flank collapse they just keep sitting there and let the flank go down, even though them helping could have won that game or atleast the flank easily. They just wait for the enemy to come to their camping spot so they can do a bit more dmg before they die and lose the game. Ofc you can carry a few matches by being the last one alive but tbh that depends on luck alot.

The other kind of blue/purple eff players are playing actively (the old pts guys played like that). They work to secure chokepoints, try to achieve map control and push at the proper moments. Maybe they have 200-300  less dmg output or die from time to time but by playing active and helping the team they contribute alot more to victories than the camping ones do.

To get back to your question why the T18 do not give you the results you expect:
Ask yourself honestly which kind of player you are. The camping one who is just playing to maximize his stats or the actively contributing player.
This is me Smile
we_just_dinged_em
we_just_dinged_em

http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2