SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Leaving SGTA

4 posters

Go down

Leaving SGTA Empty Leaving SGTA

Post  Sabot_1 Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi first off i must thank you for allowing me to join SGTA all though my time here has been very short i have enjoyed reading the articles and the lessons. But due to new commitments regarding shift patterns i will not be able to commit myself fully to the level that would be acceptable to be able to train with yourselves. So please give my spot to the next trainee in line who can commit, i would still like to visit the forum from time to time, Once again many thanks and good luck in all your competitions.

Regards

Sabot_1
Sabot_1
Sabot_1

Back to top Go down

Leaving SGTA Empty Re: Leaving SGTA

Post  Boos B Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Shame to see you leave, but sometimes you have to make those decisions.

You are always welcome to stay on the forums and read the articles. Also: if you do have some time and want some lessons, you are welcome to ask for a spot, if we have place, you can still be part of the fun. If you continue to play the game: log on to the Academy HQ channel to stay in touch.

Then last I want to wish you well and see you in the game.
Boos B
Boos B
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  we_just_dinged_em Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Have fun mate, RL gets us all now and again.

As Boosb says, stay in in touch via the Academy HQ!

Cheers
we_just_dinged_em
we_just_dinged_em

http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:41 pm

I do want to stress that despite the fact you may have left SGTA, you will forever hold the more 'honourary' status having being an SGTA member, even for a short time. This means at the very least I myself will be willing to teach you anything that I am capable of teaching you if you simply ask me for it. I don't teach anyone who has not been an SGTA member.

Obviously, your participation on our forums has been and will be appreciated. You can also use our forums to arrange some possible one-to-one lessons if you feel like it. Naturally, it's up to each instructor whether they wish to teach you one-to-one or not considering you are no longer a member of SGTA, but I think most will be happy to oblige.

Finally, good luck in future and hope to see you soon Smile
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot_1 Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:09 am

Ding760 wrote:I do want to stress that despite the fact you may have left SGTA, you will forever hold the more 'honourary' status having being an SGTA member, even for a short time. This means at the very least I myself will be willing to teach you anything that I am capable of teaching you if you simply ask me for it. I don't teach anyone who has not been an SGTA member.

Obviously, your participation on our forums has been and will be appreciated. You can also use our forums to arrange some possible one-to-one lessons if you feel like it. Naturally, it's up to each instructor whether they wish to teach you one-to-one or not considering you are no longer a member of SGTA, but I think most will be happy to oblige.

Finally, good luck in future and hope to see you soon Smile

Thank you very much Ding i will indeed take you up on your kind offer when time allows and if you are free, i will keep up to date with the forum discussions as i can check this out from home and work.

Many Thanks to all.
Sabot_1
Sabot_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down