SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

SGTA Clan Wars Campaign

+27
AndyScouser
IronClaw
Asu
we_just_dinged_em
Sgt_Kelly
Daeworn
SteelToedSneakers
Wen90
LiquidFire
Grayarea
Bayart
PointyHairedJedi
lophius
Skeith00
Vallu01
Shufuni
CountOfTuscany
Boos B
BioDust
Wasp
flash64
RoninRage
Rancidpunk
crazytony0
BehemothNL
Vampir_Kifla
Ding760
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SGTA Clan Wars Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: SGTA Clan Wars Campaign

Post  IronClaw Sat May 25, 2013 4:49 am

Vallu01 wrote:The SGTA Staff will have a meeting this Sunday to discuss the CW Campaign. So you can expect more news on Monday about preferred tanks, trainings and so on.

For the first stage you only need tanks from tiers 1-6 and you can still win gold, medals and even the tier 10 medium.

Now, I never played CW myself, but I've been asking annoying questions from those who have. The CW games will be each evening at varying times. There will be "Special Battle" (or something like that) popping up for clan members. Field commanders can command the teams and others join in. There is no sign up like there is for tournaments, everyone doesn't have to join every battle, only thing we need to make sure is that we have enough tanks. That is if this works the same as before. As I said more news next Monday.

Maps are same as in randoms. All maps, even those not in circulation in randoms, will be played. So Dragon Ridge, Swamp and others are there. Maps depend on the province.

Most of this for the FCs to worry about. Members joining only have to make sure they show up for the trainings and CWs with right tanks. These will be announced later.

Cool stuff Vallu! Thanks in advance for all the effort and time to arrange stuff Very Happy
IronClaw
IronClaw
Lead Guide
Lead Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  Boos B Mon May 27, 2013 8:22 pm

We have discussed and the chances of us joining our growing. All people that are interested are requested to keep a close eye out on the training section of this forum. SGTA will be hosting group movements and clan wars training.

If you want to join in the clan wars and make most benefit of it, I (on personal behalf) would strongly recommend to join these trainings. These trainings will also help in other group battles, such as tank companies.
Boos B
Boos B
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ABCWarrrior Tue May 28, 2013 6:51 am

I'd be interested in taking part ... but tbh haven't a clue what's involved Smile

ABCWarrrior

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony0 Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 am

ABCWarrrior wrote:I'd be interested in taking part ... but tbh haven't a clue what's involved Smile
basic rule is you bring a pack of beer and start with a good joke,..

on a more serious note: right tank, dicipline, personal skills, teamplay and dicipline (and lots of other stuff as well)

crazytony0

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallu01 Tue May 28, 2013 8:35 am

ABCWarrrior wrote:I'd be interested in taking part ... but tbh haven't a clue what's involved Smile

Come on to the CW crash course on Wednesday. You will get a good idea what will be expected from those who join.
Vallu01
Vallu01
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  ABCWarrrior Tue May 28, 2013 9:02 am

I can do the discipline and beer part

ABCWarrrior

Back to top Go down

Post  ABCWarrrior Tue May 28, 2013 9:02 am

and maybe a good joke

ABCWarrrior

Back to top Go down

Post  blackchamber Tue May 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Hello fellow SGTA members, your favourite SGTA colleague here blackchamber. Oh yes we all love to be in SGTA!

Soooooo what was the CW strategy of SGTA again? scratch

Just kidding, best of luck in CW for you guys!(only until we meet ofc Twisted Evil )

blackchamber
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Boos B Wed May 29, 2013 12:57 am

About those allies, BlackChamber.

Boos B
Boos B
INSTRUCTOR
INSTRUCTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  [AFK] Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:50 am

Hi everyone,

Not sure if my application to join would be approved in time, or even approved, but would love to get involved if I am accepted.

I can bring IS-3, IS-4, IS-7, KV-1S, T-62A, T110E5, T32, BatChat, AMX 50B to the party, tho would hope to get some team training/practice in first.

[amended] Having re-read my comment, I felt saying '...approved in time...' looked as though I thought it was a foregone conclusion SGTA would accept my application, which I don't, and so a bit rude. So I've hopefully corrected this. Apologies if it came across that way. Thx

[AFK]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 am

Pyr0Maniac wrote:Hi everyone,

Not sure if my application to join would be approved in time, or even approved, but would love to get involved if I am accepted.

I can bring IS-3, IS-4, IS-7, KV-1S, T-62A, T110E5, T32, BatChat, AMX 50B to the party, tho would hope to get some team training/practice in first.

[amended] Having re-read my comment, I felt saying '...approved in time...' looked as though I thought it was a foregone conclusion SGTA would accept my application, which I don't, and so a bit rude. So I've hopefully corrected this. Apologies if it came across that way. Thx

Lol I like your cautious nature Very Happy Although I hope that isn't too much the case in-game LOL!

Anyways, I saw your application and I feel it should be approved. Although I very much doubt it will be approved in time for you to participate in the CW, but we'll see.
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  [AFK] Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 am

Ding760 wrote:
Lol I like your cautious nature Very Happy Although I hope that isn't too much the case in-game LOL!

Anyways, I saw your application and I feel it should be approved. Although I very much doubt it will be approved in time for you to participate in the CW, but we'll see.

LOL...no, I'm not so cautious on the battlefield, tho maybe in certain situations I should as I tend to die in most battles. pirat Just didn't want to tempt fate with the application.

Appreciate the vote of confidence, tho. Thx Very Happy

[AFK]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3