SGTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The AFK thread
by Tecuani Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

» Basic - Camouflage and spotting - 26th of November - 19:30UTC
by ZerONRNS Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am

» SGTA is moving!
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

» Trying to understand the T-34...
by Vallu01 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 am

» Hello from Prometheus
by Pendergast Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

» Repeat of peek-a-boo lesson?
by JosefSvejk Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

» M46 Patton, wat to do .vs TD division
by Rajahz Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

» T-44 Patrol Duty
by Wen90 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:45 am

» Peek a boo lesson
by Madhias Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

Thank you for Including Me in the Clan antoncini

4 posters

Go down

Thank you for Including Me in the Clan   antoncini Empty Thank you for Including Me in the Clan antoncini

Post  antoncini Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Hii Guys,

I am from Malta Married and have a 4 yr old Kid.

I have started to play WOT this year in March, so i am a real beginner .

In the begining the random games are good fun but after a while you get bored seeing that there is no co ordination what so ever.

I did some reading and also saw some videos in order to try to improve but even so if you do not have others who are with you in the same battle co ordinating their play it gets almost counter active .

So i found this Clan which i read a lot and from the forum i could see that is just what i needed .

My only issue is the TS3 mic .... 1 ) i cant get it to work properly. 2) once i get ii working ok, there will still be times when i cannot use it as normally i will only have time late nights and the kid will be going to sleep ,so if he hears me then no sleep Smile.

Hope to see you on the battle ground ..

once again thank you

Anton
antoncini
antoncini

Back to top Go down

Thank you for Including Me in the Clan   antoncini Empty Re: Thank you for Including Me in the Clan antoncini

Post  we_just_dinged_em Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Welcome aboard matey! Make sure you join the acdemy HQ channel in game to enjoy the best this great academy has to offer Smile

Wherebaouts in Malta are you? I've stayed in Sliema and Bugibba in the past, nice places Smile

Look forward to seeing you in training/Tank Companies!
we_just_dinged_em
we_just_dinged_em

http://www.noobmeter.com

Back to top Go down

Thank you for Including Me in the Clan   antoncini Empty Introduction Anton Cini

Post  antoncini Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:43 pm

undefined wrote:

I live in the center Attard , I used to work at bugibba now i work in Sliema.

But here anywhere is near it is a very small island .

Yes will try to catch up on the training .

See you mate

Anton 
antoncini
antoncini

Back to top Go down

Thank you for Including Me in the Clan   antoncini Empty Re: Thank you for Including Me in the Clan antoncini

Post  Ding760 Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:43 am

Heya anton!

Firstly thanks very much for helping us with our 2nd CW team today, very much appreciated!

Secondly, our only requirement is that you need to have TS installed and working. There is no requirement for you to actually talk in TS. If you find talking too inconvenient just simply don't talk lol Smile
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  antoncini Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:07 pm

thank you Ding,

I am the one that should tank you as i did do much at the CW we had . although it was short for me i kept seeing it till the end and really enjoyed it as i did see the team spirt and that winning is not the only goal.

I really wished to stay alive longer but that was my first hope to do better in the future CW.

thanks to all the guys at SGTA for making newcomers fell real welcomed

Anton
antoncini
antoncini

Back to top Go down

Post  Ding760 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:39 am

Hey no worries!

The total lack of seriousness in CW probably applies only to my team though lol.

To be fair, we did very well. Think about it, we had 2 less tanks to begin with, add on the fact the overwhelming majority of the team were made up of new SGTA recruits and people with no experience of organized teamplay and we STILL managed whop the enemy team's ass and hold a winning advantage until the very last 2 minutes of the game was unprecedented and certainly very impressive as far as I'm concerned. We didn't even have the ideal tanks to fight with!!! It's absolutely tremedous achievement for you guys to knock out a grand total of 12 enemy tanks!

I'm very proud and honoured to have led team 2!
Ding760
Ding760

Back to top Go down

Post  Shufuni Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Welcome onboard. I noticed that you spent some time in DADS Clan, so did I. Look me up if you fancy a toon Very Happy
Shufuni
Shufuni

Back to top Go down

Post  antoncini Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Hii Shufuni,

will do though i am still trying to learn the maps and am finding it very difficult at the moment .

Anton
antoncini
antoncini

Back to top Go down

Post  Shufuni Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:23 pm

No worries, there I will help you all I can in your development Smile 
Shufuni
Shufuni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down